The Endless Quiver is an item that acts as ammunition, and can be placed in the Ammo slots in the player's inventory. While in the user's inventory, it acts as a single Wooden Arrow that can be fired from any appropriate Bow or Repeater without being depleted. Bows that convert arrows into special types will fire their special shots indefinitely, including those such as The Bee's Knees that specifically require wooden arrows for their specialized shot types to work. Like Wooden Arrows, arrows fired from an Endless Quiver are occasionally retrievable, allowing new arrows to be produced.
Crafting the Endless Quiver requires 4 full stacks of Wooden Arrows (999 each).
- Obviously, players using an Endless Quiver exclusively gain no benefit from effects that decrease ammo consumption, and are free to dedicate equipment and accessories to other effects. Additionally, there is minimal penalty to using bows or repeaters that always destroy arrows.
- Special bows that transform wooden arrows, like the Bee's Knees have extra benefits from this item.
- The Endless Quiver follows the same ammunition priority rules as other ammo types. If held in the inventory, arrows in the dedicated ammo slots will be fired first, followed by those further up and to the left in the player's inventory. While in the ammo slots, those above it will be fired. Players can use this to quickly alternate between infinite and special ammo.
- Though it has infinite ammo, the Endless Quiver only counts as one in the ammo count on a weapon (as seen in the lower-right corner of its icon in the closed inventory's hotbar). Consequently, if the player's only ammo (in arrows) left is the Endless Quiver, the ammo count will only read one, instead of infinity.
- Purchasing 3,996 wooden arrows only costs 1 99 80 .
- One can turn a miniscule profit- 20 , the cost of four wooden arrows- by crafting Endless Quivers for resale.
- Arrows shot using the Endless Quiver may still drop, allowing for large profit if one is willing.
- A full set of Frost Armor will convert fired arrows into Frostburn Arrows, which not only cause the Frostburn debuff but also create light. It is especially effective with the Daedalus Stormbow.