|Use time||24 (Fast)|
Excalibur is the strongest sword in-game other than the console exclusive Tizona, and can be swung automatically by holding down the attack button, like the Muramasa, Cobalt Sword and Phasesaber. Like all Hallowed Melee weapons, when swung it emits a good deal of its own light and a sparkle effect. It is part of the Hallowed set of Armor/Weapons.
The Enchanted Sword seems to be an enchanted Excalibur.
|Soul of Might||20|
- The player is unable to turn while attacking with it, similar to the War Axe of the Night and The Breaker. It is advisable to briefly release the attack button between swings when the player wishes to turn around.
- Excalibur has a lower knockback than the Mythril Sword and Adamantite Sword that were used to craft it, but equipping a Titan Glove dropped from Mimics greatly increases the knockback, making it a superb melee weapon for mobs in general.
- When used with a Hallowed Armor set, the swing speed is greatly increased, giving it excellent DPS having good worth as a PvP weapon. With the right accessories, buffs and modifiers, the base damage becomes 90 (180 in PvP), easily killing the toughest of Hardmode enemies.
- Excalibur is the mythical sword of King Arthur from Arthurian legends.
- Its shape resembles the Mythril Sword.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Hallowed armor • Pwnhammer • Hamdrax • Excalibur • Gungnir • Hallowed Repeater|