|Type||Mechanism – Furniture|
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Explodes when activated|
|Internal Item ID: 580|
|Internal Tile ID: 141|
Explosives are a placeable, consumable Mechanism that can be detonated using wire. Detonation causes a large explosion that covers a radius of ten tiles (up to 314 blocks total), destroying most placed blocks and items (except for explosion-proof items), and inflicting around 500 damage to entities — meaning they can kill or very severely damage even players with endgame maxed-out health capacity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With high enough defense and health, it is possible to survive an explosion.
- Explosives cannot be placed on top of each other. However, other blocks can be placed on them, and more Explosives can be placed on those.
- Multiple Explosives triggered at once on the same enemy will not stack damage.
- Explosives can destroy most placed objects, including coins (but not those residing in chests).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Sprite updated.
- Added natural Detonator traps.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Tools||Wire • Wrenches • Wire Cutter • Multicolor Wrench • The Grand Design • Actuation Rod|
|Accessories||Mechanical Lens • Presserator|
|Triggers||Lever • Switch • Pressure Plates • Timers • Detonators • Trapped Chests|
|Devices||Active/Inactive Stone Block • Actuator • Announcement Box • Pumps • Teleporter • Functional Statues • Light sources • Gemspark Blocks|
|Traps||Dart • Super Dart • Spear • Spiky Ball • Flame • Explosives • Geyser|
| Explosives |
|Beenade • Grenade ( Sticky • Happy • Bouncy) • Bomb ( Sticky • Bouncy • Fish) • Dynamite ( Sticky • Bouncy) • Explosives • Land Mine • Holy Hand Grenade Hellfire Arrow • Rockets (I • II • III • IV) • Stynger Bolt • Explosive Jack 'O Lantern|