|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a magical fairy|
|Buff tooltip||A fairy is following you|
|Internal Item ID: 425|
|Internal Buff ID: 27, 101-102|
|Summons Light Pet|
The Fairy Bell is a Hardmode Light Pet summoning item that summons a glowing creature resembling a Pixie, which follows the player and provides light for an infinite duration. The summoned Fairy can be either red, green or blue, chosen randomly each time the item is used.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|PC version||Console and Mobile versions|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fairy itself will keep up with walking players, but not players who are falling or using speed-inducing accessories.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like the Pixie, the fairy summoned by the Fairy Bell is similar to fairies in the Legend of Zelda series, in which fairies are spheres of colored light with wings.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Crafting requirements lowered.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking Quick Buff.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where fairy bell would not sync properly in multiplayer. Fixed bug where fairy bell fairy color would not save / load.
- 126.96.36.199: No Longer says "5 minute duration" in its tooltips.
- No longer requires Gold Bars to craft.
- No longer requires mana.
- Duration made infinite until dismissed directly by player by right-clicking on Fairy icon under toolbar.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Usual Tools • Grappling Hooks • Summoning Tools • Other Tools Tools: |