|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a magical fairy|
|Buff tooltip||A fairy is following you|
|Internal Item ID: 425|
|Internal Buff ID: 27, 101-102|
|Summons Light Pet|
The Fairy Bell is a Hardmode Light Pet summoning item that summons a glowing creature resembling a Pixie, which follows the player and provides light for an infinite duration. The summoned Fairy can be either red, green or blue, chosen randomly each time the item is used.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|PC version||Console and Mobile versions|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fairy itself will keep up with walking players, but not players who are falling or using speed-inducing accessories.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like the Pixie, the fairy summoned by the Fairy Bell is similar to fairies in the Legend of Zelda series, in which fairies are spheres of colored light with wings.
- Despite the fairy buff displaying a yellow fairy and the pixie Enemy on which it is based is yellow, the fairy pet itself never is.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Crafting requirements lowered.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking Quick Buff.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where fairy bell would not sync properly in multiplayer. Fixed bug where fairy bell fairy color would not save / load.
- 184.108.40.206: No Longer says "5 minute duration" in its tooltips.
- No longer requires Gold Bars to craft.
- No longer requires mana.
- Duration made infinite until dismissed directly by player by right-clicking on Fairy icon under toolbar.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Usual Tools • Grappling Hooks • Summoning Tools • Other Tools Tools: |