|Type||Potion – Light Source|
|Tooltip||Summons a magical fairy|
|Buff tooltip||A fairy is following you|
|Internal Item ID: 425|
The Fairy Bell is a Hardmode item that summons a glowing creature resembling a Pixie (the Fairy buff), which follows the player and provides light for an infinite duration. The summoned Fairy can be either red, green or blue, chosen randomly each time the item is used. The Fairy Bell can be used indefinitely, consumes no Mana, and cannot be Reforged. While the summoned Fairy does not count as a minion, the Fairy Bell cannot be used in conjunction with a Shadow Orb or Wisp in a Bottle and will overwrite either of these buffs on activation.
The Fairy is faster and brighter than the Shadow Orb, but not as fast or bright as the Wisp in a Bottle.
| Orichalcum Anvil /|
|Soul of Sight||20|
|Soul of Light||12|
- If the fairy falls too far behind, it will teleport to the player's location. It can pass through all blocks and objects.
- A new random color can be chosen by re-summoning the Fairy.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking Quick Buff.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where fairy bell would not sync properly in multiplayer. Fixed bug where fairy bell fairy color would not save / load.
- 188.8.131.52: No Longer says "5 minute duration" in its tooltips.
- No longer requires Gold Bars to craft.
- No longer requires mana.
- Duration made infinite until dismissed directly by player by right-clicking on Fairy icon under toolbar.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Usual Tools • Grappling Hooks • Summoning Tools • Other Tools Tools: |