|Type||Vanity – Furniture|
|Body slot||Social Helmet|
When placed in the head equipment slot rather than the social slot, the player loses breath as if underwater. Using the Breathing Reed while wearing it will negate this effect. The Gills Potion will allow for normal breathing when wearing the bowl.
As of the 1.2.3 update the Fish Bowl can now be placed as a decorative item in addition to its use as a vanity helmet.
- When you walk, the two fish in the bowl spin around in a circle.
- When the fish bowl is placed on a mannequin, you can slightly see the player's head, as if it was worn by the player
- If your skin is, for example, green, your head through the fish bowl will still be seen as normal skin colour.
- 1.2.3: Can now be placed.
- 1.0.6: Requires Bottled Water to be crafted instead of a Bottle.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.