The Fish Bowl is a vanity item that can be equipped in the Social Helmet slot or, on the PC version, placed as decorative Furniture.
When placed in the head equipment slot rather than the social slot, the Breath Meter appears as if the player were underwater, and if worn long enough the player will drown and die. Breathing aides like the Breathing Reed or Gills Potion will allow for normal breathing when wearing the bowl. However, it may be placed in the vanity slot without the breath meter appearing, and you will not drown.
- When the fish bowl is placed on a mannequin, the head of the player can be seen inside the glass.
- Fish bowls sell for much more than their constituent parts.
- Wearing the Fish Bowl will not activate the Merfolk buff.
- Can now be placed.
- Item icon changed.
- Now only requires 1 Goldfish, down from 2.
- 1.0.6: Requires Bottled Water to be crafted instead of a Bottle.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.