The Fish Bowl is a vanity item that can be equipped in the Social Helmet slot or, on the PC version, placed as decorative Furniture.
When placed in the head equipment slot rather than the social slot, the Breath Meter appears as if the player were underwater. Breathing aides like the Breathing Reed or Gills Potion will allow for normal breathing when wearing the bowl.
- When you walk, the two fish in the bowl spin around in a circle.
- When the fish bowl is placed on a mannequin, you can slightly see the player's head, as if it was worn by the player
- The player's skin color is still visible as normal when wearing the Fish Bowl.
- Can now be placed.
- Item icon changed.
- Now only requires 1 Goldfish, down from 2.
- 1.0.6: Requires Bottled Water to be crafted instead of a Bottle.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.