|Damage||7 / 6 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Inflicts debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Item ID: 41|
Flaming Arrows are a type of arrow. They are an upgrade to the Wooden Arrow, dealing slightly more damage. Unlike regular Wooden Arrows, they have a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff on enemies. They are fairly easy to craft, although they require Torches, which are used for many other things in the early game. Still, they are useful to players who have not yet acquired the materials to make large amounts of Unholy Arrows and Jester's Arrows. They are also useful if you have large amounts of them and have no torches while in a dark cave, as they provide light when fired.
Flaming Arrows emit light when fired or dropped, making them useful for temporary lighting in a cave. However, they will not emit light if fired into water. Wooden Arrows fired from the Molten Fury, if recovered, have a 1 in 3 chance to come back as Flaming Arrows.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A full stack of 999 Wooden Arrows can be upgraded to Flaming Arrows using about 100 Torches.
History[edit | edit source]
- Recipe changed from 5 to 10 Wooden Arrows.
- Damage increased from 6 to 7.
- Sell price reduced from 3 to 2.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Recipe changed from 3 to 5 Wooden Arrows.
- Recipe changed from 5 to 4 Wooden Arrows.
- Flaming Arrows do not emit light underwater (undocumented).
- After firing, it is possible they may return as Wooden Arrows(undocumented).
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Arrows |
| Wooden • Flaming • Frostburn • Unholy • Jester's • Hellfire • Holy • Cursed • Ichor • Chlorophyte • Venom|
Luminite • Endless Quiver • Spectral • Vulcan Bolt • Heart