From Terraria Wiki
|Tooltip||Allows the owner to float for a few seconds|
|Internal Item ID: 934|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- There is no visual indication of when the Flying Carpet deactivates, making fall damage a constant threat.
- When used with an umbrella and/or any kind of wings, the player will fly up to 5 times longer, making it a useful accessory even in end-game.
- When used in conjunction with a Featherfall Potion, the player will move upward slightly as if they are flying.
- Rapidly pressing the
- It is very useful for traveling the Surface, as it moves 50% faster than the player: 23 mph vs 15 mph standard running speed. Bonus to movement speed from accessories are applied to this speed.
- It can be useful when fighting enemies.
- In mobile, the Flying Carpet automatically activates after jumping.
- The Magic Carpet will NOT propel you upwards in any shape, way or form, so don't rely on the carpet for boosting upwards unless you have a hook or a sturdy supply of Rope.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed a crash when using Team Dye with a Flying Carpet.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where you couldn't dye the Flying Carpet accessory.
- 1.2: Introduced.