|Tooltip|| Allows flight, super fast running, and extra mobility on ice|
7% increased movement speed
The Frostspark Boots are an accessory crafted by combining Lightning Boots and Ice Skates together at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It simply has the capabilities of both items combined; the movement benefits are the same as either component accessory. As well as being able to walk on ice and not fall through thin ice, the boots allow faster speeds when walking on either. It is the highest tier of boots, though the item gives no additional speed over Lightning Boots. Despite being available before you defeat even Skeletron, these boots remain useful to the end of Hardmode, especially if you live in the snow biome.
They have a different particle effect than the Spectre and Lightning Boots; they produce snow clouds similar to those made by the Blizzard in a Bottle.
Despite of the tooltip stating they give a movement speed bonus of 7%, the actual bonus is 8%.
- Despite the tooltip, they provide the same speed as Lightning Boots
- If fighting a boss with these on, it's possible to make the entire arena floor of ice for great acceleration.
- They were incorrectly called "Sparkfrost Boots" in the Terraria 18.104.22.168 changelog. Their name still appears as such in the source codes.
- This accessory is one of the only pre-Hardmode accessories to have the lime base rarity.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.