Furniture is a class of items that can be placed on blocks, or hung from them, usually to become background objects that characters can move over and through. Some are functional, such as crafting stations, Chests, Beds, mechanisms, and light sources (among others), while many are mainly decorative. Furniture is acquired through crafting, by collecting furniture items that appear naturally in the world, or purchasing from NPCs. Most placed furniture can be freed with a pickaxe.
Crystal Ball (Crafting N/A )
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Sinks, Bewitching Table, and Ancient Manipulator have been added. Most furniture have new sprites. Fishing crates are now placeable.
- 1.2.4: Over 100 new Furniture items have been added to complete old furniture types.
- 1.2.3: Over 100 new furnitures were added to existing tilesets.
- 1.2.1: Added new decorative items craftable from Pumpkins and Spooky Wood.
- Hive Furniture- Now craftable with crisp honey
- Steampunk Furniture- Now craftable with cogs
- Pirates will now randomly drop fancy gold furniture
- You can now craft more furniture out of wood with a sawmill (barstools, banquet tables, etc..)
- 1.2: Added a large amount of furniture added out of new crafting materials.