Glowing Mushrooms can be found growing on Mushroom Grass. Harvesting these mushrooms has a chance of dropping a Glowing Mushroom and may also yield Mushroom Grass Seeds. They emit their own light, making them quite easy to find. Sometimes it can be generated underwater. Unlike mushrooms, they will spawn even if there's a wall, allowing players to make safe Farms with no monster spawns. If the conditions are right, giant glowing mushrooms will spawn amongst the small ones. These can be harvested with an axe to yield several Glowing Mushrooms and Mushroom Grass Seeds.
Not to be confused with the special trail from using the Mushroom Spear or the Hammush, which damages enemies until it dissipates.
- Glowing mushrooms can grow on actuated mushroom grass. They will instantly be harvested, and if allowed, will accumulate on the ground beneath the actuated grass.
- New crafting recipes for furniture added.
- Slightly altered tile image.
- Stack limit was raised from 99 to 999.
- Can now grow above sea level.
- Now placeable as a block instead of being consumed.
- Used to craft Mushroom Workbench, Chair, Door and Wall.
- Healing reduced from 50 to 25 health points.
- Consumption will now trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
- 1.0.5: Harvesting Glowing Mushrooms yields an item only some of the time, Mushroom Grass grows slower than before.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.