|| Furniture – Light Source
|| 3 wide ˣ 3 high
| Max stack
| Use time
|| 6 (For Copper and Wood Chandeliers)
Placed Chandeliers (in their on and off states).
Chandeliers are light sources suitable for home lighting requirements which hang from the ceiling. Chandeliers come in many varieties which differ only in appearance and sell value. The six metal chandeliers are occasionally found in Underground Cabins, and all Chandeliers can be picked up using a Pickaxe (in the console version, a Hammer). Chandeliers take up a 3x3 area of wall space and can be turned on and off using Mechanisms.
Chains cannot be used to lower the height of chandeliers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dungeon Chandeliers seem to either not generate in-game or be extremely rare (see talk).
- The Gold Chandelier and Golden Chandelier are two different items than can easily be confused. The Gold Chandelier is craftable and can be found in Underground Cabins, whereas the Golden Chandelier is only dropped during Pirate Invasions.
- The Boreal Wood and Frozen Chandelier are crafted from Ice Torches instead of a regular Torches.
- The Jackelier and the Large Dynasty Lantern don't require Chains, unlike all other chandeliers.
Golden Chandeliers produce strange dark particles.
- 1.2.4: Palm Wood, Mushroom, Boreal Wood, Slime, Blue Dungeon, Green Dungeon, Pink Dungeon, Steampunk, Pumpkin and Obsidian Chandeliers added.
- Fixed an alignment issue with Pearlwood Chandelier.
- 1.2.3: Multiple variations added.
- 1.2.1: Jackelier added.
- 1.2: Alternate ore-based Chandeliers added.
- Pre-Release: Ore-based Chandeliers introduced.