|| Furniture – Light Source
|| 3 wide ˣ 3 high
| Max stack
| Use time
|| 6 (For Copper and Wood Chandeliers)
Placed Chandeliers (in their on and off states).
Chandeliers are light sources suitable for home lighting requirements which hang from the ceiling. Chandeliers come in many varieties which differ only in appearance and sell value. The six metal chandeliers are occasionally found in Underground Cabins, and all Chandeliers can be picked up using a Pickaxe (in the console version, a Hammer). Chandeliers take up a 3x3 area of wall space and can be turned on and off using Mechanisms.
Chains cannot be used to lower the height of chandeliers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dungeon Chandeliers seem to either not generate in-game or be extremely rare (see talk).
Golden Chandeliers produce strange dark particles.
- The Jackelier is a compound word, consisting of Jack-o-Lantern and Chandelier.
- The Jackelier and the Large Dynasty Lantern are the only two chandeliers that don't require a chain to be crafted and don't have the word "chandelier" in their name.
- Do not confuse the Gold Chandelier with the Golden Chandelier; Gold is craftable and can be found in underground houses, whereas Golden is found in Pirate invasions.
- The Boreal Wood Chandelier is the one chandelier that uses an ice torch instead of a regular torch
- 1.2.4: Palm Wood, Mushroom, Boreal Wood, Slime, Blue Dungeon, Green Dungeon, Pink Dungeon, Steampunk, Pumpkin and Obsidian Chandeliers added.
- Fixed an alignment issue with Pearlwood Chandelier.
- 1.2.3: Multiple variations added.
- 1.2.1: Jackelier added.
- 1.2: Alternate ore-based Chandeliers added.
- Pre-Release: Ore-based Chandeliers introduced.