From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Golden Fishing Rod)
|Use time||7 (Insanely Fast)|
Types[edit | edit source]
|Fishing Pole||Source||Fishing Power||Velocity||Sell||Rarity||Notes|
| Wood Fishing Pole
Internal Item ID: 2289
|Crafted: 8 @||5%||9||0|
| Reinforced Fishing Pole
Internal Item ID: 2291
|Crafted: 8 or 8 @||15%||11||0|
| Fisher of Souls
Internal Item ID: 2293
|Crafted: 8 @||20%||13||0|
Internal Item ID: 2421
|Crafted: 8 @||22%||13.5||0|
| Fiberglass Fishing Pole
Internal Item ID: 2292
|Can be found in Jungle Shrines, Living Mahogany Trees, or Jungle Crates||27%||14||1|
| Mechanic's Rod
Internal Item ID: 2295
|Sold by Mechanic during Hardmode (20 ) during a waning crescent Moon||30%||15||4|
| Sitting Duck's Fishing Pole
Internal Item ID: 2296
|Sold randomly by Traveling Merchant (35 )||40%||15||7|
| Hotline Fishing Hook
Internal Item ID: 2422
|1/150 chance being awarded by Angler in Hardmode after 25 quests||45%||16.5||10|
| Golden Fishing Rod
Internal Item ID: 2294
|Angler reward after exactly 30 / 50 quests, or 1/250 chance after 75 quests||50%||17||20|
Achievement[edit | edit source]
|Glorious Golden Pole • "Obtain a golden fishing rod."|
|Obtain the Golden Fishing Rod from the Angler.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Golden Fishing Rod having more fishing power than the Hotline Fishing Hook, it cannot fish in lava.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Golden Fishing Rod only requires 30 completed quests now (instead of 50).
- Fixed a bug where trying to use a Fishing Pole while pulling a snapped line would make the bobber appear again.
- You can now place Fishing Poles in the Weapon Rack.
- Fixed bug where fishing bobbers would not disappear when you die.
- 1.2.4: Introduced.