|This page is very undetailed. |
This page is mainly foucousing to get you knowing about the thing, but at the same time very undetailed.
|Tooltip||Opens one Gold or Dungeon Chest|
|Internal Item ID: 327|
Golden Keys are items required to unlock the locked Gold Chests found in the Dungeon. A Golden Key is consumed upon use, so unlocking each Gold Chest will require one additional Golden Key each. Multiple Golden Keys can be stacked in a single inventory slot.
Golden Keys can be acquired by:
- Finding one in an unlocked normal Chest in the Dungeon.
- Killing a Dungeon Slime.
- Killing another Dungeon enemy (1/65 chance).
- Breaking a Pot in the Dungeon (1/40 chance).
Achievement[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2: No longer needed to open chests found on Floating Islands.
- 1.1: Increased chance of getting Golden Keys from Dungeon enemies (1/75 to 1/65) and from Pots (1/45 to 1/40).
- 1.0.6: Introduced.
| Gold |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Coin • Dust • Carp • Crate • Chair • Table • Bed • Dresser • Sofa • Throne • Chest Bookcase • Clock • Piano • Door • Toilet • Bathtub • Chandelier ( Golden) • Candelabra ( Golden) • Candle ( Golden) • Lamp • Lantern Pickaxe • Axe • Hammer • Fishing Rod • Shortsword • Broadsword • Bow • Ruby Staff • Armor • Crown • Watch • Flask • Bullet • Key|