| Desktop-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
The Gravity Globe
is an Expert mode
accessory found in the Moon Lord's Treasure Bag
. When worn, it allows the holder to flip gravity, so that the player falls up instead of down, and toggle gravity back to normal afterward. Once equipped, pressing the
key toggles the gravity direction. This only affects the player with the item equipped.
- You can only change gravity while standing on a floor or ceiling. The Gravity Globe does not enable switching gravity in midair, unlike the Gravitation Potion.
- If you hit the upper limit of the map while gravity is reversed, gravity will revert to normal. This will not reset the flight timer.
- Players falling upwards will not be stopped by platforms, and will instead fall through them.
- Gravity Globe exists in the Mobile Version of Terraria, but is unobtainable without the use of inventory editors.
- Gravity Globe also exists and works perfectly in the Console Version of Terraria, but was only obtainable through a game breaking piggy bank glitch.
- The Gravity Globe doesn't change gravity while grappled, not even while gravity is flipped.
- You can not summon mounts while in reversed gravity.
- The Wisp in a Bottle, as well as its controls, remains upside down if you are in reversed gravity.
- It is useful in the Dungeon for quick ascents up the zigzag corridors.
- Now drops from the Moon Lord in Expert mode.
- Changed rarity from Yellow to Rainbow.
- 1.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.