Greater Healing Potion is a potion that heals 150 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
This item is dropped by Biome Mimicss, The Twins, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Ocram, Plantera, Golem, Martian Saucer, Duke Fishron, Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord and Turkor the Ungrateful, and can sometimes be found in Golden Crates.
Console and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
- Though the crafting ingredients are Hardmode-only, Greater Healing Potions can be acquired from Golden Crates before Hardmode.
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and Normal/Regular), Greater Healing Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Mana Potion to make a greater restoration potion.
- Also, unlike Super Healing Potion and Healing Potion, it is not made from the lower-tier potion.
- The Greater Healing Potion, along with all other healing potions and mana potions, are identical in name and very similar in appearance to items in the Blizzard game Diablo 2 (which may be intended to pay tribute to the game).
- Crafting recipe and yield changed: Now requires 3 Bottled Water and crafts 3 Potions (previously 1 Bottled Water to craft 1 Potion).
- Now drops from advanced Jungle, Hallowed and Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.
- New sprite.
- 1.1: Introduced.