Greater Healing Potion is a potion that heals 150 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff. They must be crafted, or found in Golden Crates.
On the Mobile version they can be purchased from the Merchant for 50 each after a Hardmode boss has been defeated.
Alternately, they are dropped by:
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
- Though the crafting ingredients are Hardmode-only, Greater Healing Potions can be acquired from Golden Crates before Hardmode.
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and Normal/Regular), Greater Healing Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Mana Potion to make a greater restoration potion.
- Also, unlike Super Healing Potion and Healing Potion, it is not made from the lower-tier potion.
- The Greater Healing Potion, along with all other healing potions and mana potions, are identical in name and very similar in appearance to items in the Blizzard game Diablo 2 (which may be intended to pay tribute to the game).
- As a bug, the Greater Healing Potion could be dropped by the mobile exclusive boss Lepus, making it extremely easy to farm. This was patched in 1.2.
- Sprite updated.
- Crafting recipe and yield changed: Now requires 3 Bottled Water and crafts 3 Potions (previously 1 Bottled Water to craft 1 Potion).
- Now drops from advanced Jungle, Hallowed and Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.
- 1.1: Introduced.