Greater Healing Potion is a potion that heals 150 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
They can be purchased from the Merchant for 5 each, after a Hardmode boss has been defeated.
Alternately, they are dropped by:
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
- Though the crafting ingredients are Hardmode-only, Greater Healing Potions can be acquired from Golden Crates before Hardmode.
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and Normal/Regular), Greater Healing Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Mana Potion to make a greater restoration potion.
- Also, unlike Super Healing Potion and Healing Potion, it is not made from the lower-tier potion.
- The Greater Healing Potion, along with all other healing potions and mana potions, are identical in name and very similar in appearance to items in the Blizzard game Diablo 2 (which may be intended to pay tribute to the game).
- Sprite updated.
- Crafting recipe and yield changed: Now requires 3 Bottled Water and crafts 3 Potions (previously 1 Bottled Water to craft 1 Potion).
- Now drops from advanced Jungle, Hallowed and Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.
- 1.1: Introduced.