Greater Healing Potion is a potion that heals 150 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff.
This item is dropped by some types of Mimics, The Twins, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, Duke Fishron, and Turkor the Ungrateful, and can sometimes be found in Golden Crates.
- Though the crafting ingredients are Hardmode-only, Greater Healing Potions can be acquired from Golden Crates before Hardmode.
- Unlike other potions (Lesser and Normal/Regular), Greater Healing Potions cannot be combined with a Greater Mana Potion to make a greater restoration potion.
- Also, unlike the others, it is not made from the lower-tier potion.
- The Greater Healing Potion is identical in name and very similar in appearance to an item in the Blizzard game Diablo 2 (which may be intended to pay tribute to the game).
- Crafting recipe and yield changed: Now requires 3 Bottled Water and crafts 3 Potions (previously 1 Bottled Water to craft 1 Potion).
- Now drops from advanced Jungle, Hallowed and Crimson/Corrupt Mimics.
- New sprite.
- 1.1: Introduced.