From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||21 (Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 550|
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Mythril Anvil /|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It's a fairly effective weapon against The Destroyer.
- The Gungnir is useful for finding endgame ores like Chlorophyte Ore, as its light can allow you to see into the walls. Thus, the spear retains its usefulness long after one has acquired a better spear.
- The Tonbogiri, crafted from the Gugnir, is even longer and still gives off light, making ores even easier to find.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Gungnir is the spear of the god Odin.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.3: Sell value reduced from 30 to 4 6 .
- 1.2: Crafting recipe changed.
- Console-Release: Now used in the crafting of the Tonbogiri.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Hallowed |
|Bar • Drax • Pickaxe Axe • Pwnhammer Excalibur • Repeater • Gungnir • Optic Staff • Light Disc • Armor|