Hallowed Bars are bars used to craft high-end armor/weapons in the game. They are dropped by all three Mechanical bosses; The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime.
Crafting all Hallowed items on Desktop version, including all 5 Light Discs and excluding a Pumpkin Moon Medallion, costs 182 Hallowed Bars (170 on Console version and 228 on Mobile version). Pumpkin Moon Medallion requires an additional 10 Hallowed Bars, for a total of 192 (180 on Console version and 238 on Mobile version).
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Bars, Shroomite Bars, and Spectre Bars are the only bars to have no associated ore.
- Hallowed Bars are also the only type of bar to have no crafting recipe.
- It is more profitable to make Helmets and sell them rather than the bars required to craft them. (20 per Helmet.)
- In Desktop version it is actually more profitable to make Light Discs. The only disadvantage is that light discs require the player to farm for Souls of Light in the Underground Hallow.
- Some players prefer to defeat mechanical bosses for the Hallowed Bars they drop, rather than smash Altars to generate hardmode ores, since each time an Altar is smashed, a new seed of corruption/crimson is generated.