|Damage|| 15 (Ranged attack)|
|Giant Harpy Feather||0.5%|
|Map Size||Expected Height|
|Small||360+ feet above|
|Medium||640+ feet above|
|Large||850+ feet above|
- If standing on a tall mountain, it is possible for harpies to spawn and attack you, if you are high enough.
 Dealing with Harpies
One way to fight Harpies is to make a sky bridge at the top of your map. Unlike a typical sky bridge you need a large opening for the ones that spawn below you to get to the top. You'll want to make a long enough bridge to cover the screen, doesn't have to be a huge bridge that goes from one end of the map to the other as that is very unnecessary and you won't get anything from it.
You'll want an opening at the very least of five blocks wide, although it's recommended to have ten or more. This is to allow the bottom ones to work their way upwards, because if you didn't make an opening it would be impossible for the ones below to get up to the top which lowers the amount available to you at once.
 Lava farm
A simple way of farming Harpies is to build an enclosure of material and create a safe area, where Harpies will spawn. Then place a bucket of lava above it. When this area is sealed off you can go afk for an indefinite amount of time. This technique will make it easy to collect feathers and money.
- Now rarely drops Giant Harpy Feather
- Feather drop rate increased from 20% to 50%
- Projectile damage reduced from 30 to 15
- No longer fire feathers without a clear shot.
- AI changed to reduce wall hugging.
- Harpies are now unaffected by Wood Platforms, rendering AFK grinders ineffective.
- Harpy renamed from Harpey.
- No longer make a splash sound when hitting water.
- 1.0.4: Introduced.