|Debuff duration||1.5 Seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Paralyzed by love|
|Buy / Sell||50 / 10|
|Internal Item ID: 1915 / 5049|
|Internal Buff ID: 200|
Heart Arrows are an arrow type that stuns enemies for 1.5 seconds. They can be purchased from the Merchant for 50 each, during the Valentine's Day seasonal event, on the Mobile version and version. They can also be found in Heart Shrines, but only when the world is created during the Valentine's Day event.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Shooting a heart arrow at the Wall of Flesh's mouth will freeze the entire wall, giving the player time to attack.
- Shooting a heart arrow can also cause Dungeon Guardian to freeze, so you can get the Bone Key easily pre-Hardmode.
- Shooting a heart arrow at The Destroyer's head will immobilize it entirely.
- Wyverns and similar worm type enemy's heads will continue moving if only the body is frozen.
- Any Boss will be frozen by heart arrows, making it easy to defeat any boss with a decent bow, although Duke Fishron is immune to this debuff. Boss minions can also be a problem if fighting bosses such as King Slime. Verify
- The Queen Bee will be permanently slowed by the heart arrows after one hit, making it incredible for defeating her with low cost, and will slow her speed to roughly 5 blocks per second.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.6508 PC 1.2 Update:
- Debuff time reduced from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Can now be found in Heart Shrines.
- Mobile 1.1.8 Valentine Update: Introduced.
| Arrows |
|Wooden • Flaming • Frostburn • Unholy • Jester's • Hellfire • Holy • Cursed • Ichor • Chlorophyte • Venom Luminite • Endless Quiver • Spectral • Vulcan Bolt • Heart|