|Damage||13 / 10 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Buy / Sell||1 / 20|
|Internal Item ID: 265|
Hellfire Arrows are a type of ammunition that creates a small explosion upon impact similar to Grenades, damaging everything in the area (except the player). These arrows can be very useful against tight packs of enemies and worms such as Bone Serpents, as the explosion may damage multiple segments.
Hellfire Arrows cannot be recovered once fired. They have a noticeably higher Velocity than other arrows, meaning that they travel quickly through the air once fired.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
| Iron Anvil /|
Console and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
| Iron Anvil /|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- These can be used with the Chlorophyte Shotbow or with the Tsunami for heavy area damage.
- /The sell price of the Hellstone Bars required to craft only 25 of these arrows can be used to buy 40 of them. You can sell the Bars and buy the arrows from the Demolitionist during Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 10 to 13.
- Crafting recipe changed.
- No longer damages the player.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Now is craftable and can be bought after killing the Wall of Flesh.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.
| Explosives |
|Beenade • Grenade ( Sticky • Happy • Bouncy) • Bomb ( Sticky • Bouncy • Fish) • Dynamite ( Sticky • Bouncy) • Explosives • Land Mine • Holy Hand Grenade Hellfire Arrow • Rockets (I • II • III • IV) • Stynger Bolt • Explosive Jack 'O Lantern|
| Arrows |
| Wooden • Flaming • Frostburn • Unholy • Jester's • Hellfire • Holy • Cursed • Ichor • Chlorophyte • Venom|
Luminite • Endless Quiver • Spectral • Vulcan Bolt • Heart