Hellfire Arrows are a type of ammunition that creates a small explosion upon impact similar to Grenades, damaging everything in the area (except the player). These arrows can be very useful against tight packs of enemies and worms such as Bone Serpents, as the explosion may damage multiple segments.
Hellfire Arrows cannot be recovered once fired. They have a noticeably higher Velocity than other arrows, meaning that they travel quickly through the air once fired.
They can be found in Shadow Chests and Pots in the The Underworld, crafted at an anvil, or purchased from the Demolitionist for 1 each, once the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
Console and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
- These can be used with the Chlorophyte Shotbow or with the Tsunami for heavy area damage.
- /The sell price of the Hellstone Bars required to craft only 25 of these arrows can be used to buy 40 of them. You can sell the Bars and buy the arrows from the Demolitionist during Hardmode.
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 10 to 13.
- Crafting recipe changed.
- No longer damages the player.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Now is craftable and can be bought after killing the Wall of Flesh.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.