|Tooltip||Shows the location of enemies|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Shows the location of enemies|
|Internal Item ID: 304|
Hunter Potion is a buff potion which buffs the player with Hunter. The buff shows the location of enemies on your screen by highlighting them and making them glow in a red light, if you would be unable to see them otherwise. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon. Although the enemies glow, they do not actually emit any light to the surrounding area. These can be quite difficult to manually craft - you need a Shark Fin for each one. However, they can rarely be found in Pots and Chests
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This potion is very useful when fighting the Eater of Worlds or any other worm enemy, as you can see where they are coming from and dodge their attack/plan your attack.
- The potion is also very useful for catching the Truffle Worm
- It can be used to discover caverns while mining by looking for enemies.
- It is useful to note that it can be used to find bound NPCs that need to be rescued.
- It is useful in finding the small and rare enemies which drop dye materials such as the Cyan Beetle.
- Hunter potions can also be used to find mimics in hard mode.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Texture changed.
- 1.2.3: Now makes enemies glow red and makes them not emit any light.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.