|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Buff duration||2 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Grants invisibility|
|Internal Item ID: 297|
|Internal Buff ID: 10|
An Invisibility Potion is a buff potion that activates the Invisibility buff, which turns the player invisible, lasting for 2 minutes. Like any buff, invisibility can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking its icon.
In the PC version, using an Invisibility Potion conceals the player entirely, including their Armor and Vanity items, as well as the player's Mount. While hidden, enemies will be less likely to target the player, and those with ranged attacks will not fire as long the player remains hidden. Attacking while under the stealth effect will cause the player to reappear temporarily, and the buff will be cancelled entirely if the player takes damage. The player's head will still be visible on the minimap to non-hostile players in Multiplayer.
On the Mobile and Console versions, using the Invisibility Potion will cause the player's sprite to turn invisible, though Accessories and Armor will remain visible. A player in default clothing, either through unequipping all items or through use of the Familiar clothes, will become totally invisible. This has no effect on enemies, but an opposing player in PvP will not be able to see an invisible player with no visible items equipped. However, competing PvP players still see an invisible player's name tag.
On either version, Invisibility will never hide Wings while flying, nor any lighting or particle effects from armor and other items. For example, the smoke effects from sprinting accessories, and beetles from Beetle armor, will still display. Minions, Pets and Light Pets will also remain visible.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When someone is wearing Familiar clothes and is using a weapon, another person on the same team will usually see the weapon.
- It shares a strong resemblance with the Wormhole Potion, except it is slightly smaller and has a lighter color.
- It can be useful when farming Truffle Worms because they won't burrow away.
History[edit | edit source]
- Sprite updated.
- Mechanics changed.
- Hides armor and vanity items.
- Provides aggro reduction for the user.
- Temporarily deactivates while attacking. Wears off entirely when the user takes damage.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.