|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
|Set Bonus||Reduces mana usage by 16%|
|Sell||2 10 (set)|
The Jungle armor grants the wearer 17 defense and is crafted from items dropped by foes in the Underground Jungle biome - Jungle Spores, Stingers, and Vines, and is currently an early-game "Mage" armor, giving players an option to use magic instead of traditional combat.
When the whole set is worn it reduces mana usage by 16% and creates a grass particle effect when moving. Each individual piece increases maximum mana by 20-40 and magic critical strike chance by 4%, for a total of 80 higher maximum mana and 12% magic critical strike chance when the whole set is equipped.
The total material cost of making the full set is:
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Total defense increased from 15 to 17, max mana bonus from 60 to 80 and critical strike chance from 9% to 12%.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where you didn't get the set bonus by mixing Ancient Cobalt & Jungle armor pieces.
- 1.2: Only and
- No longer requires gems to be crafted.
- Hat and Pants defense increased from 4 to 5.
- Updated female sprite.
- 1.0.3: Introduced. Replaced Cobalt armor.