|Damage||70 / 55 (Melee)|
|Critical chance||17% / 4%|
|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 671|
The Keybrand is a Hardmode, post-Plantera sword. It has a 0.5% / 0.75% (1/200 / 1/133 ) chance of being dropped by Blue Armored Bones, Hell Armored Bones, and Rusty Armored Bones in the post-Plantera Dungeon. While it has the highest damage of all non-projectile swords, it has no special abillties and is otherwise a rather unremarkable weapon.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Keybrand has a base critical strike chance of 17% on the Desktop version, as opposed to the 4% of the mobile and console versions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is based on the Keyblade, a weapon used in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- This item is named the "Lockblade" in Terraria's source code.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 55 to 70.
- Knockback increased from 6 to 6.5.
- Critical strike chance increased from 4% to 17%.
- Use time decreased from 21 to 19.
- 1.2: Introduced.