|AI Type||Lepus AI|
|Suspicious Looking Egg||100%|
|Greater Healing Potion (5-20)||100%|
|Boots of Ostara||50%|
|Soul of Might (3)||1%|
- For strategies on defeating Lepus, see Guide:Lepus strategies.
Lepus is a large rabbit Boss exclusive to the mobile version of Terraria. It can be summoned with the Suspicious Looking Egg, which is dropped by Diseaster Bunnies during Easter. When summoned, the message "Lepus has awoken!" will display. Lepus can be spawned at any time of day.
Lepus lays two types of Easter Eggs: small ones that hatch Diseaster Bunnies, and bigger ones that hatch another weaker Lepus. These eggs can be damaged and destroyed by the player before hatching. A maximum of 5 Lepus can be spawned from the large eggs laid by the original Lepus, and after there are five, no more eggs will be laid (small or large). Only the last remaining Lepus will drop items.
If you defeat Lepus while an unhatched large egg is still present, it spawns around 3-6 Diseaster Bunnies instead of a new Lepus.
- Lepus can be trapped easily, since it can't fit through small gaps, but its smaller Diseaster Bunnies can.
- The Lepus can be overwhelming to weaker players, as it can lay large eggs faster than the player can destroy them. Conversely, players with top-tier weapons and armor such as Sharanga can easily farm Lepus for gold coins.
- Suspicious Looking Eggs are also dropped by Corrupt Bunnies.
- Ranged Weapons give a good advantage against Lepus.
- Defeating Lepus does not meet the requirement for the Dryad to spawn
- Lepus has an unused animation: instead of standing before making an egg, it would close its eyes and fold its ears, then open its eyes and mouth, and lift its ears up.
- The word "Lepus" means "hare" in Latin.
- Lepus is a Constellation in the Orion Family, which was a hare that Orion's hunting dogs pursued.
- If you set your device's date back to Easter, you can fight Lepus and obtain Suspicious Looking Eggs even when it is not Easter.
| Console/Mobile only enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram • Servant of Ocram • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|