|Type||Mechanism – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Buy / Sell||30 / 6|
|Internal Item ID: 132|
Despite its depiction as a switch with two positions, the Lever does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to Dart Traps, for example, right-clicking the Lever will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a Pressure Plate would, no matter which position the Lever happens to be in.
- The Lever is identical in operation to the Switch. The Lever is easier to see and activate though, as it provides a larger clicking target; whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size.
- The Inventory sprite shows it switched to the left side, although when you place it, it is switched to the right.
- 1.2.4: Fixed a bug where only one wire attached to a Lever would work when you flipped it.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed bug that allowed levers to be placed and immediately broken.
- 1.2.3: Now placeable on walls.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Tools||Wire • Wrench • Wire Cutter|
|Triggers||Lever • Switch • Pressure Plates • Timers|
|Devices||Active/Inactive Stone Block • Actuator • Pumps • Teleporter • Functional Statues • Light sources • Gemspark Blocks|
|Traps||Dart • Super Dart • Spear • Spiky Ball • Flame • Explosives|