|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
|Dimensions||3 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 1292|
|Internal Tile ID: 237|
The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw (or a Laser Drill in PC), which is dropped randomly by Golem. Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
You can also use activators to destroy lihzahrd blocks by removing the activator when the block is deactivated.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Right-clicking the Altar with a Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- It can sometimes generate on top of wooden spikes, and breaking them will also drop the altar. This is very useful, as the player will be able to fight the golem on arena from the first summon.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- 1.2: Introduced.