|Dimensions||3 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Internal Item ID: 1292|
The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Altar can only be removed with a Picksaw, which is dropped randomly by Golem. Once picked up, the Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
- Right-clicking the Altar with a Power Cell in your inventory will automatically consume it. The Power Cell does not need to be held in order to click the Altar.
- If the altar spawns on top of Wooden Spikes, it can be collected by destroying the spike blocks below it with any pickaxe.
- 18.104.22.168: No longer can be mined by using the hammer on the blocks beneath it.
- No longer mine-able with Chlorophyte gear.
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- 1.2: Introduced.