|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
Lihzahrd Power Cell
|Lihzahrd Power Cell|
|Tooltip||Used at the Lihzahrd Altar|
|Internal Item ID: 1293|
Lihzahrd Power Cells are used at the Lihzahrd Altar located in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple to summon the Golem boss. One is found within each Lihzahrd Chest, and they additionally have a 1/50 (2%) chance of dropping from Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes. A single Cell is required for each summoning of the Golem. In the Mobile version, Lihzahrd Power Cells can also be crafted.Lihzahrd Power Cells are utilized by simply using the
In the Desktop version, Golem may only be summoned in worlds where Plantera has been defeated, otherwise the summoning will fail, and a Lihzahrd Power Cell will not be consumed from the player's inventory. In the console and mobile versions, it is possible to use Lihzahrd Power Cells to summon Golem without having killed Plantera.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe [edit | edit source]
This item is craftable only in the mobile version. In the PC and Console versions the cell must be obtained from chests or enemy drops.
|Lihzahrd Power Cell||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the Console Version and Mobile Version there is still the bug where spawning Golem uses more than 1 Power Cells
- Crafting the Power Cell cannot be done with Titanium Bars, so players will have trouble if their world generated with Titanium after smashing the third Demon Altar or Crimson Altar.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With extra Temple Keys, a Picksaw from Golem, or a Laser Drill from the Martian Madness event, Power Cells can be farmed by generating new worlds and gathering the cells guaranteed to be in their Jungle Temples' Lihzahrd Chests, rather than having to kill Lihzahrds hoping for drops. Golem can only be summoned in a world where Plantera has been defeated, so Cells gathered this way will need to be used in your other world.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.4: Drop rate increased to 2%.
- 1.2.3: Summoning Golem will now properly only use one Power Cell.
- 18.104.22.168: Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly.
- 1.2: Introduced.