From Terraria Wiki
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Casts a controllable missile|
|Internal Item ID: 113|
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mana cost is for the initial casting only. Maintaining and directing the missile does not cost additional mana, and you WILL regenerate mana while controlling it.
- The Magic Missile can fire through water (unlike the Flamelash, a similar guidable weapon).
- After being launched, the projectiles move much slower, going from moving faster than a minecart to around 62 mph.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The missile emits light and can be remotely directed wherever there is continuous empty space, making it a good cave-scouting tool.
- The projectile causes an explosion that can damage enemies through a one-block thick wall.
- Can prove very useful when combined with the binoculars increasing the range which you can guide the missile
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 23 to 27; Knockback increased from 5.5 to 7.5.
- Damage increased from 22 to 23.
- Knockback increased from 5 to 5.5.
- 1.2: Sprite changed.
- Damage decreased from 32 to 22.
- Mana to cast reduced from 16 to 10.
- Speed of projectile is increased.
- Projectile launched after release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.