|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Casts a controllable missile|
|Internal Item ID: 113|
The Magic Missile is a magic weapon found in the Dungeon's locked Gold Chests. It fires a projectile that can be controlled by holding the ⚒ Use / Attack button and moving the cursor. When the ⚒ Use / Attack button is released, it is flung in the drag direction. If the cursor is stationary on release, it continues along the angle formed from the player. The projectile also emits a good deal of light.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mana cost is for the initial casting only. Maintaining and directing the Missile does not cost additional mana, and you WILL regenerate mana while controlling it.
- The Magic Missile can fire through water (unlike the Flamelash, a similar guidable weapon).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Missile emits light and can be remotely directed wherever there is continuous empty space, making it a good cave-scouting tool.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Damage increased from 23 to 27; Knockback increased from 5.5 to 7.5.
- Damage increased from 22 to 23.
- Knockback increased from 5 to 5.5.
- 1.2: Sprite changed.
- Damage decreased from 32 to 22.
- Mana to cast reduced from 16 to 10.
- Speed of projectile is increased.
- Projectile launched after release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.