|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a magnet sphere to attack enemies|
|Internal Item ID: 1266|
The Magnet Sphere is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that casts a glowing sphere where the player aims. It has a 0.33% 0.5% (1/303 / 1/200) chance to be obtained from the Blue Armored Bones, Rusty Armored Bones and Hell Armored Bones in the post-Plantera Dungeon.
When cast, it fires a slow cyan sphere that travels in a straight line, unimpeded by liquid or other non-solid obstacles in its path. The sphere will rapidly shoot beams at the closest enemy as it travels through the air. It will disappear if the central orb hits a solid object, has gone 52 blocks, or if it has been in the air for 7 seconds. If the player casts another sphere while there is already one in the air, the previous one will fade away.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The sphere fires projectiles at a rate equal to a use time of 9.
- The sphere moves farther when it has a modifier reducing speed.
- Like homing weapons, the Magnet Sphere's orb will not fire on other players in PvP.
- The book that the player holds out while casting can damage certain entities, including several not normally targeted by a regular weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Reduced velocity.
- 18.104.22.168: Does not mistakenly inflict the Venom debuff anymore.
- 1.2: Introduced.