|Type||Potion – Crafting material|
The Mana Potion restores 100 mana when used.
As of 1.0.6, consuming any Mana Potion (Greater, Regular, or Lesser) will not enact the Potion Sickness debuff, allowing magic-oriented players greater longevity in long battles and boss fights. Wearing a Mana Flower lets a player consume mana potions automatically.
|Lesser Mana Potion||2|
 Used in
- The maximum stack for Mana Potions are 50, which is 2.5 times greater than the maximum of a Lesser Mana Potion stack.
- 2 Lesser Mana Potions would restore 100 mana when used individually, but is less efficient due to the stacking limits.
- Even though the Mana Potion is used to craft the Mana Flower, the Mana Flower's sprite shows both the shape and two yellow stripes of the Greater Mana Potion.
- 1.1: Stack limit raised from 30 to 50. Sell price reduced from 2 to 50 .
- 126.96.36.199: Mana restoration decreased from 200 to 100 points.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|Lesser Healing • Healing • Greater Healing|
Lesser Mana • Mana • Greater Mana
Lesser Restoration • Restoration