|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 3 high|
The Mannequin is a Decorative Furniture item that can be crafted using twenty Wood and can be placed on top of solid blocks or platforms, but not on other furniture. It can be used to hold Armor and Vanity items. It is not possible to place Familiar clothes on a Mannequin.
The female version of the Mannequin is the Womannequin.
- Capes cannot be placed on mannequins or a Womannequin.
- Armor can be placed on a Mannequin by selecting the armor and then clicking on the Mannequin, just as one would, for example, proceed when placing a torch on a block.
- When you place a Fish Bowl on the Mannequin it appears to have eyes.
- A total of 56 Mannequins (1120 Wood) would be needed if the player wants a separate mannequin for each armor set. (Including helm/mask/headgear.)
- 188.8.131.52: New item icon.
- 1.2.4: Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole. Fixed workaround delay for placing things on mannequin starts using your items.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where mannequins wouldn’t draw robe bottoms.
- 1.2.1: Adjusted mannequin layering to draw armors correctly.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- You now use a pickaxe to remove armor from a Mannequin.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Work Bench • Wooden Table • Wooden Chair • Wooden Door • Sign|
Bar Stool • Bench • Banquet Table • Bar • Keg • Loom • Mannequin • Womannequin
Sawmill • Chest • Barrel • Bed • Bookcase • Piano • Grandfather Clock