|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 3 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 498|
|Internal Tile ID: 128|
To place items on a Mannequin, first place the Mannequin, then select an item and place it on the Mannequin the same way one would place furniture on blocks.
The Mannequin always displays armor and clothing in their male sprite forms. The Womannequin can be used to display them in their female sprite forms.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When you place a Fish Bowl on the Mannequin, it appears to have eyes.
- It is not possible to place Familiar clothes on a Mannequin.
- Mannequins cannot be painted, nor will its armor be affected by paint either. This does not consume paint.
- Capes cannot be placed on Mannequins or Womannequins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A total of 98 Mannequins (1960 Wood) would be needed if the player wants a separate mannequin for all armor set and Miscellaneous Armor. (Including helm/mask/headgear/ancient.)
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: New item icon.
- 1.2.4: Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole. Fixed workaround delay for placing things on mannequin starts using your items.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where mannequins wouldn’t draw robe bottoms.
- 1.2.1: Adjusted mannequin layering to draw armors correctly.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- You now use a pickaxe to remove armor from a Mannequin.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Work Bench • Wooden Table • Wooden Chair • Wooden Door • Sign|
Bar Stool • Bench • Banquet Table • Bar • Keg • Loom • Mannequin • Womannequin
Sawmill • Chest • Barrel • Bed • Bookcase • Piano • Grandfather Clock