|Until Terraria 1.3 is released, please do not post any 1.3 changes on articles pertaining to existing game elements. This information will be removed.|
|Dimensions||2 wide ? 3 high|
|Internal Item ID: 498|
|Internal Tile ID: 128|
To place items on a Mannequin, first place the Mannequin, then select an item and place it on the Mannequin the same way one would place furniture on blocks.
The Mannequin always displays armor and clothing in their male sprite forms. The Womannequin can be used to display them in their female sprite forms.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes cannot be placed on Mannequins or Womannequins.
- When you place a Fish Bowl on the Mannequin, it appears to have eyes.
- It is not possible to place Familiar clothes on a Mannequin.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A total of 56 Mannequins (1120 Wood) would be needed if the player wants a separate mannequin for each armor set. (Including helm/mask/headgear.)
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: New item icon.
- 1.2.4: Fixed exploit where you could duplicate buckets on Mannequins.
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole. Fixed workaround delay for placing things on mannequin starts using your items.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where mannequins wouldn’t draw robe bottoms.
- 1.2.1: Adjusted mannequin layering to draw armors correctly.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- You now use a pickaxe to remove armor from a Mannequin.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Work Bench • Wooden Table • Wooden Chair • Wooden Door • Sign|
Bar Stool • Bench • Banquet Table • Bar • Keg • Loom • Mannequin • Womannequin
Sawmill • Chest • Barrel • Bed • Bookcase • Piano • Grandfather Clock