|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Wall ID: 106-107, 138-141, 145, 150, 152|
Fences are a type of walls. Unlike most other walls they allow some view of the background and don't appear to stop mushrooms/flowers from spawning.
Growth: Wooden Fence confirmed to allow the growth of plants and Boreal Wood Fence confirmed to block it. Other fences not tested.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed bug where trees won't grow behind biome Wooden Fences.
- Metal Fence split into Lead Fence and Iron Fence.
- Boreal Wood Fence & Palm Wood Fence added.
- Can now be used for NPC housing.
- Iron and Lead Fences are no longer valid for housing.
- Wooden fence types now properly let the sunlight through.
- 1.2.3: More variations added.
- 1.2: Introduced.