|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Metal Fence)
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
Fences are a type of walls. Unlike most other walls they allow some view of the background and don't appear to stop mushrooms/flowers from spawning.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed bug where trees won't grow behind biome Wooden Fences.
- Metal Fence split into Lead Fence and Iron Fence.
- Boreal Wood Fence & Palm Wood Fence added.
- Can now be used for NPC housing.
- Iron Fence is not valid for housing.
- Wooden fence types now properly let the sunlight through.
- 1.2.3: More variations added.
- 1.2: Introduced.