From Terraria Wiki
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||'Warm to the touch'|
|Internal Item ID: 117|
|Internal Tile ID: 239 (6)|
Crafting all items on PC, excluding Meteor Shot , requires 180 Meteorite Bars (165 on console/mobile). This number increases to 255 (265 on console/mobile) if the player wishes to craft one of each color of phaseblade.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
Mobile and Console Version[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Items crafted with them are sci-fi themed weapons, tools, and armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Crafting requirements were lowered from 4 Meteorite Ore to 3; now placable; sprite redrawn.
- Space Gun now requires only Metorite Bars.
- 1.1: Crafting requirements were lowered from 6 Meteorite Ore to 4.
- 1.0.6: Can now be found in Shadow Chests within the Underworld, which replace Gold Chests in newly generated worlds. (Can still be found in gold chests just above the Underworld)
- 1.0.5: Can now be found in Gold Chests within the Underworld.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Meteorite |
| Ore • Bar • Brick () • Brick Wall () • Hamaxe • Phaseblade • Space Gun|
Star Cannon • Armor • Meteor Staff () • Shot • Meteor Head
Drill Containment Unit ()