|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||'Warm to the touch'|
|Internal Item ID: 117|
|Internal Tile ID: 239 (6)|
Meteorite Bars are a mid-game tier of Bars. Crafting most items involving Meteorite requires that Meteorite be crafted into Bars first. Meteorite Bars can be found as common items in a Shadow Chest. Items crafted with them are sci-fi themed weapons, tools, and armor.
Crafting all items (excluding bullets) requires 180/120 Meteorite Bars; this number increases to 285/225 if the player wishes to craft one of each color of phaseblade. These figures do not include the furniture crafted with Meteorite Brick.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All versions[edit | edit source]
PC version[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Crafting requirements were lowered from 4 Meteorite Ore to 3; now placable; sprite redrawn.
- Space Gun now requires only Metorite Bars.
- 1.1: Crafting requirements were lowered from 6 Meteorite Ore to 4.
- 1.0.6: Can now be found in Shadow Chests within the Underworld, which replace Gold Chests in newly generated worlds. (Can still be found in gold chests just above the Underworld)
- 1.0.5: Can now be found in Gold Chests within the Underworld.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Meteorite |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Hamaxe • Phaseblade • Space Gun • Star Cannon • Armor • Meteor Staff • Shot • Meteor Head|