The mobile version of Terraria is ported by 505 Games in collaboration with Codeglue and RakNet and runs on Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices. This version is currently equivalent (roughly) to the desktop 220.127.116.11 version. It also has some content that is not included in the desktop or Console versions, including exclusive enemies, bosses, pets, and other items.
It is available on:
- iOS for $4.99 (€4.48 / £3.29)
- Android via Google Play for $4.99 (€4.48 / £3.29)
- Android via Amazon for $4.99 (€4.48 / £3.29)
- Windows Phone for $4.99 (€4.48 / £3.29).
See the mobile FAQ maintained by 505 Games for some technical tips.
Mobile-exclusive content[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only supports worlds smaller than small worlds currently and up to 3 saved players and worlds, and up to 3 players and 1 world on cloud. More worlds and players can be added, but this must be done manually through the file system.
- Local multiplayer with up to four players is supported on iOS and Android.
- New players spawn with a Wooden Sword instead of a Copper Shortsword like on Desktop and Console.
- After beating Plantera, all dungeon enemies have a 1/13 chance of spawning a Dungeon Spirit when killed regardless of health; while on console and Desktop, only enemies with 100 health or higher have a chance of spawning a dungeon spirit upon death.
- On mobile every weapon is granted autoswing.
- In mobile, you cannot write on Signs.
- In Hardmode, the day and night cycle is the same length as the PC version, but before Hardmode, it is much shorter.
- All characters are on the Softcore Difficulty Setting.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
| Console/Mobile only enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram • Servant of Ocram • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|