| Mobile-Only Content |
This information (or parts of it) applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.
- For the mobile version history, see Mobile Version History.
The mobile version of Terraria runs on Android and iOS mobile devices. This version has content that is not included in the PC version and some are not included on the console version, including new enemies, pets and new items. It is available on iOS for $4.99 (3.69 euros / 3.12 pounds) and on Android for free and $4.99 also.
 New content
- Only supports small worlds currently and up to 3 players/worlds
- The max life is 200
- Hardmode is not available on iOS or on Android.
- Mob spawn rate is low.(Compared to PC and Console.)
- Multiplayer on IOS and Android as of the 7th of November. Only four players but with teams with pvp
 Common Bugs
- All Pets (except the Elfa) are colourless (not a bug, part of christmas update. White snow color?).
- All Pets show the Guinea Pig buff (iOS?)
- Dungeon Slimes/Pots with gold keys don't seem to exist in some worlds (all systems).
- Dragon Helm is findable in Jungle and overworld chest (all systems).
- After leaving your world and returning, chests don't open and all NPCs are gone. World parts may despawn.
- Dirt Rod places dirt as an item (Android).
- Lighting is bugged in corruption.
- Some worlds have no waterleaf due to ocean.
- Music is doubled and does not always play when it should.
- Performance could be improved. (iPod touch or maybe others.)
- If the Santa NPC is killed during December, this will crash the game(iOS)
- Sometimes your Inventory only has items in a long column and gigantic spaces making it almost impossible to move things around.
- Sometimes inventory bugs where there is only 1 inventory slot. (iOS and Android)
- Buying something with more of the money required will buy more than 1 of the thing you bought.