| Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.
- For the mobile version history, see Mobile Version History.
The mobile version of Terraria runs on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile devices. This version is an equivalent of the 1.2.1 update. It also has content that is not included in the PC version and some are not included on the console version, including new enemies, pets and new items. It is available on iOS for $4.99 (€3.69 / £3.12), on Android for $1.99 (€1.50 / £1.20) and on Windows Store for $5.57 (3.49 pounds)
Some items also appear in the Console version.
- Hardmode is available for iOS and Android.
- Only supports small worlds currently and up to 3 saved players and worlds.
- Also up to 3 players and 1 world on cloud.
- More worlds and players are aviable, but you have to insert them manually, and if you have more it will sort them automatically.
- The maximum obtainable health was 200, but it was changed to 400 with Hardmode Update,and 500 in the 1.2 update.
- The maximum obtainable mana is 200 and previously could not be exceeded with bonuses, but now it can.
- Before the 1.2 update if your health exceeds 400 or your mana exceeds 200,it got a golden overlay but now only life fruits give you the golden overlay
- Local multiplayer with up to four players on iOS and Android.
- ↑ , Terraria Online: Exclusive announcement.