| Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.
- For the mobile version history, see Mobile Version History.
The mobile version of Terraria runs on Android and iOS mobile devices. This version is an equivalent of the 1.1 update and a port of the Console version. Also has content that is not included in the PC version and some are not included on the console version, including new enemies, pets and new items. It is available on iOS for $4.99 (€3.69 / £3.12) and on Android for $1.99 (€1.50 / £1.20).
 New content
- Hardmode is available for iOS only, Android will follow soon.
- Only supports small worlds currently and up to 3 saved players and worlds.
- Also up to 3 players and 1 world on cloud.
- The maximum obtainable health was 200, but it was changed to 400 with Hardmode Update.
- The maximum obtainable mana is 200 and previously could not be exceeded with bonuses, but now it can.
- If your health or mana exceeds 200, it gets a golden overlay. Kinda like life fruits in the PC version.
- Local multiplayer with up to four players on iOS and Android.
- ↑ , Terraria Online: Exclusive announcement.