The mobile version of Terraria runs on Amazon, Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices. This version is an equivalent of the 1.2.1 update. It also has content that is not included in the PC or Console versions, including new enemies, pets and items. It is available on iOS and Amazon for $4.99 (€3.69 / £3.12), on Android for $1.99 (€1.50 / £1.20), and on Windows for $4.99 (£3.49).
Some items also appear in the Console version.
- Hardmode is available for iOS, Amazon, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Only supports small worlds currently and up to 3 saved players and worlds.
- Also up to 3 players and 1 world on cloud.
- More worlds and players are available, but you have to insert them manually, and if you have more it will sort them automatically.
- The maximum obtainable health was 200, but it was changed to 400 with Hardmode Update,and 500 in the 1.2 update.
- The maximum obtainable mana is 200 and previously could not be exceeded with bonuses, but now it can.
- Before the 1.2 update if your health exceeds 400 or your mana exceeds 200, it got a golden overlay but now only the Life Fruit can give you the golden overlay
- Local multiplayer with up to four players on iOS and Android.
- Insanely fast guns like the Minishark or Megashark appear to fire slower than the PC version and Console version and the Clockwork Assault Rifle appears to fire faster than the PC and console versions. (Possibly bug or controls of mobile versions tweaked for unknown reasons)
| Console/Mobile only enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram • Servant of Ocram • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|