|This page describes software not developed by Re-Logic. Software listed on this page has not been tested, and is not endorsed by, Terraria Wiki, Curse, Re-Logic, or their respective employees. Use them at your own risk. By downloading any third party software, you acknowledge that you cannot hold anyone responsible for any adverse effects to your devices, your game, or your online accounts.|
See Terraria's Mod Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are not developed or endorsed by Re-Logic.
All mods are designed for Desktop version only, and are not compatible with any mobile editions of Terraria.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- Game Launcher is a tool intended to make Terraria mod use easier.
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods. Works with Terraria 1.3.1.tModLoader does work with GOG.com now, but it does not work with all computers.
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts. Game Launcher, listed above, can make managing multiple mods easier.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
My Games/Terrariafolder), as well as their original game installation (
Program Files/steam/SteamApps/commonfolder) before attempting a mod installation.
|Servers • Map viewers • Inventory editors • Mods|