|Bonus|| 15% increased range damage|
20% chance to not consume ammo (set bonus)
|Sell||2 10 (set)|
It takes a total of 135 Cobwebs and 150 Bones to craft a full set of Necro armor. It consists of a Necro Helmet, Necro Breastplate, and Necro Greaves. A full set grants a basic 16 defense and a 20% chance to not consume ammo. In addition, each piece increases ranged damage by 5%.
If the full suit is worn, the player leaves an afterimage while running (just like full Shadow Armor). In addition, the sound the player makes when taking certain types of damage will be the same as for a Skeleton.
- When used with the Megashark it produces a 60% chance to not consume ammo.
- The afterimage effect of this armor may be a reference to the necromongers from the movie: The Chronicles of Riddick
- The Necro Helmet looks similar to the Silurian masks from Doctor Who.
Strangely, the face part of the armor doesn't appear on the after images.
- The term "necro" comes from Greek word for "dead body", and "necromancer" is often used to refer to a type of sorcerer that wields death magic.
- 1.2.3: Necro Armor reports the right ranged boost on its tooltip.
- Amount of bones needed for crafting increased from 90 (25/35/30) to 150 (40/60/50).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.0.6: Necro armor stats altered:
- Added ranged damage increase and new set bonus.
- Removed set bonus of 30% increased movement speed.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.