|Bonus|| 15% increased range damage|
20% chance to not consume ammo (set bonus)
|Sell||2 10 (set)|
It takes a total of 135 Cobwebs and 150 Bones to craft a full set of Necro armor. It consists of a Necro Helmet, Necro Breastplate, and Necro Greaves. A full set grants a basic 16 defense and a 20% chance to not consume ammo. In addition, each piece increases ranged damage by 5%.
If the full suit is worn, the player leaves an afterimage while running (just like full Shadow Armor). In addition, the sound the player makes when taking certain types of damage will be the same as for a Skeleton.
- When used with the Megashark it produces a 60% chance not to consume ammo.
- The afterimage effect of this armor is a reference to the necromongers from the movie: The Chronicles of Riddick
 See Also
- Amount of bones needed for crafting increased from 90 (25/35/30) to 150 (40/60/50).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.0.6: Necro armor stats altered:
- Added ranged damage increase and new set bonus.
- Removed set bonus of 30% increased movement speed.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|Early-Game and Novelty|
|Wood||Wooden • Rich Mahogany • Ebonwood • Pearlwood • Shadewood|
|Robes||Amethyst • Topaz • Sapphire • Emerald • Ruby • Diamond • Gypsy • Magic Hat • Wizard Hat|
|Other Sets||Mining • Eskimo (Pink) • Cactus • Pumpkin|
|Single Pieces||Empty Bucket • Goggles • Diving Helmet • Viking Helmet • Gi|
|Ore Tier & Higher|
|Normal Mode||Ore||Copper • Iron (Ancient Helmet) • Silver • Gold (Ancient Helmet) • Tin • Lead • Tungsten • Platinum|
|Other||Meteor • Shadow (Ancient) • Crimson • Necro (Ancient Helmet) • Jungle • Molten|
|Hardmode||Ore||Cobalt (Ancient) • Mythril • Adamantite • Palladium • Orichalcum • Titanium|
|Other||Hallowed • Frost • Chlorophyte • Turtle • Dragon • Titan • Spectral|
|Post-Plantera||Shroomite • Tiki • Spectre • Beetle • Spooky|