|Bonus|| 15% increased range damage|
20% chance to not consume ammo (set bonus)
|Sell||2 10 (set)|
It takes a total of 135 Cobwebs and 150 Bones to craft a full set of Necro armor. It consists of a Necro Helmet, Necro Breastplate, and Necro Greaves. A full set grants a basic 16 defense and a 20% chance to not consume ammo. In addition, each piece increases ranged damage by 5%.
If the full suit is worn, the player leaves an afterimage while running (just like full Shadow Armor). In addition, the sound the player makes when taking certain types of damage will be the same as for a Skeleton.
- When used with the Megashark it produces a 60% chance not to consume ammo.
 See Also
- Amount of bones needed for crafting increased from 90 (25/35/30) to 150 (40/60/50).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.0.6: Necro armor stats altered:
- Added ranged damage increase and new set bonus.
- Removed set bonus of 30% increased movement speed.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|Mining • Eskimo (Pink) • Cactus • Pumpkin|
Gem Robe (Amethyst • Topaz • Sapphire • Emerald • Ruby • Diamond)
Wooden (Rich Mahogany, Ebonwood, Pearlwood, Shadewood, Spooky)
Copper • Iron (Ancient Helmet) • Silver • Gold (Ancient Helmet)
Tin • Lead • Tungsten • Platinum
Meteor • Shadow (Ancient) • Crimson • Necro (Ancient Helmet) • Jungle • Molten
Cobalt (Ancient) • Mythril • Adamantite
Palladium • Orichalcum • Titanium
Frost • Chlorophyte • Turtle • Shroomite • Tiki • Spectre
Dragon • Titan • Spectral
Empty Bucket • Goggles • Diving Helmet • Wizard Hat • Viking Helmet