|Set Bonus||20% chance to not consume ammo|
|Sell||2 10 (set)|
Necro Armor is an armor set consisting of the Necro Helmet, Necro Breastplate, and Necro Greaves. A full set grants a basic 16 defense and a 20% chance to not consume ammo. In addition, each piece increases ranged damage by 5%.
If the full suit is worn, the player leaves an afterimage while running (just like full Shadow Armor). In addition, the sound the player makes when taking certain types of damage will be the same as for a Skeleton.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Stacks with other ammo conservation bonuses. When used with the Megashark it produces a 60% chance to not consume ammo. Furthermore if you use ammo box from the Travelling Merchant, you will have a 68% chance to not consume ammo. If an Ammo Reservation Potion is then used, the player's chance to not consume ammo amounts to 74.4%, meaning you lose approximately one bullet every four shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term "necro" comes from Greek word for "dead body", and "necromancer" is often used to refer to a type of sorcerer that wields death magic.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Necro Armor reports the right ranged boost on its tooltip.
- Amount of bones needed for crafting increased from 90 (25/35/30) to 150 (40/60/50).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.0.6: Necro armor stats altered:
- Added ranged damage increase and new set bonus.
- Removed set bonus of 30% increased movement speed.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.