Ocram is a Hardmode Boss exclusive to the Console/Mobile Version of Terraria. He is summoned with the Suspicious Looking Skull at Night once the three mechanical bosses are defeated. Ocram is the most difficult boss in the current console version (1.2). When Ocram is summoned, the chat message "Ocram has awoken!" appears.
Ocram can only be summoned in a Hardmode world at Night. Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull in a world not in Hardmode, and/or during the Day, will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of Eye of Cthulhu: It has two stages and spawns minions, but still spawns these in its second form, and additionally fires lasers and scythes similar to that of the demon, arch demon and voodoo demon.
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant
- Its laser changes to a more damaging blue version
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers
- Distance between the player and Ocram gets smaller
- Ocram's damage doubles in its second form.
- Ocram tends to try to get closer to the player, not like The Twins, Eye of Cthulhu, Skeletron, and Skeletron Prime, who tend to keep a distance from the player. This makes fighting with the magic box tactic (which prevents ranged damage) useless.
- Ocram may only appear if the three Mechanical Bosses have already been defeated.
- In Ocram's first form, the lasers are fired in a straight line. In Ocram's second form, though, the lasers are spread out and they are shot for a long time.
- Crystal Bullets with an Unreal Megashark are effective.
- Average melee weapons tend to be less effective, as it can be difficult to make physical contact with the flying Ocram. Boomerangs or endgame melee weapons with ranged features (Terra Blade, Scourge of the Corruptor, Vampire Knives) can work, though.
- It's probably better to fight him with full Hallowed armor, because of the massive number of minions he releases, and the damage Ocram himself deals. He will be harder to defeat if you are wearing any lower than Hallowed armor.
- Ocram is the only Boss exclusive the console and mobile versions.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.
- Ocram shares a resemblance with the Predator creature from the movies.
- Ocram is currently the only Boss to fire the Demon Scythe spell.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Made summonable (couldn't spawn without hacks previously)
- Mobile-Release: Introduced
- Console-Release: Introduced.
| Console/Mobile only enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram • Servant of Ocram • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|