- For strategies on how to defeat Ocram, see Guide:Ocram strategies
Ocram is a Hardmode Boss exclusive to the Console/Mobile Version of Terraria. He is summoned with the Suspicious Looking Skull at Night. Ocram is the most difficult boss in the current console version (1.2). When Ocram is summoned, the chat message "Ocram has awoken!" appears.
Ocram can only be summoned in a Hardmode world at Night. Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull in a world not in Hardmode, and/or during the Day, will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of Eye of Cthulhu: It has two stages and spawns minions, but still spawns these in its second form, and additionally fires lasers and scythes similar to that of the demon, arch demon and voodoo demon.
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant
- Its laser changes to a more damaging blue version
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers
- Ocram's damage doubles in its second form.
- Crystal Bullets with an Unreal Megashark are effective.
- Average melee weapons tend to be less effective, as it can be difficult to make physical contact with the flying Ocram. Boomerangs or endgame melee weapons with ranged features (Terra Blade, Scourge of the Corruptor, Vampire Knives) can work, though.
- Ocram is currently the only Boss exclusive to the console and mobile version.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.
- Ocram shares a resemblance with the Predator creature from the movies.
- Ocram is currently the only Boss to fire the Demon Scythe spell.
| Console/Mobile enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram • Servant of Ocram|