| Ocram First Form
| AI Type
|| Ocram AI
| Max Life
| Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console version of Terraria.
- For strategies on how to defeat Ocram, see Guide:Ocram strategies
Ocram is a Hardmode Boss exclusive to the Console Version of Terraria. He is summoned with the Suspicious Looking Skull at Night. Ocram is the most difficult boss in the current console version (1.2). When Ocram is summoned, the chat message "Ocram has awoken!" appears.
Ocram can only be summoned in a Hardmode world at Night. Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull in a world not in Hardmode, and/or during the Day, will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of Eye of Cthulhu: It has two stages and spawns minions, but still spawns these in its second form, and additionally fires lasers.
 First form
Ocram fires red lasers, charges at the player intermittently, and summons Servants of Ocram (similar to Servants of Cthulhu).
 Second form
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant
- Its laser changes to a more damaging blue version
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers
- Ocram can be surprisingly easy to defeat with mid to endgame Hardmode equipment, especially post-Plantera equipment.
- Crystal Bullets with an Unreal Megashark are effective.
- Average melee weapons tend to be less effective, as it can be difficult to make physical contact with the flying Ocram. Endgame melee weapons with ranged features (Terra Blade, Scourge of the Corruptor, Vampire Knives) can work, though.
- Multiplayer fights, with 3 players or more, is very useful to kill Ocram.
- Ocram is currently the only Boss exclusive to the console version.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.
- Ocram is in Mobile Version, but is not summonable.
- Ocram can be said to resemble the unmasked head of Yautja from the Predator franchise, Zergs from the StarCraft franchise, or the alien invader from the Space Invaders franchise. Which, if any, inspired its design is not known.
- Based on Ocram's color palette and the description of the Souls he drops (Soul of Blight), Ocram seems to be Corruption themed or a Corruption entity.
Sometimes your attacks will not work, as his hitbox is a bit inaccurate, but aiming for the eyes will hurt him for sure. (Before 1.2 Update) The sprite's center of rotation is at the point of the giant eye it gets upon reaching half health. Even after the patch, this problem still seems to persist.
Sometimes, the Suspicous Looking Skull will have to be used a few times before summoning Ocram. Luckily, if used and Ocram isn't summoned, it won't consume the Suspicous Looking Skull.
Sometimes, the Demon Scythes used by the second form of Ocram will never be used, making the fight easier.
Items like the Megashark will fail to damage Servants of Ocram, but there is no issue with the Magical Harp.