Ocram First Form
| AI Type
|| Ocram AI
| Max Life
| Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and mobile version of Terraria.
Ocram is a Hardmode Boss exclusive to the Console/Mobile Version of Terraria. He is summoned with the Suspicious Looking Skull at Night once the three Mechanical Bosses are defeated. When Ocram is summoned, the chat message "Ocram has awoken!" appears.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of Brain of Cthulhu: It has two stages and spawns minions, but still spawns these in its second form, and additionally fires lasers and scythes similar to that of the demon, arch demon and voodoo demon.
Ocram fires red lasers, charges at the player intermittently, and summons Servants of Ocram (similar to Servants of Cthulhu).
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which its damage doubles and Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant
- Its laser changes to a more damaging blue version, and fire in spreads
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers
- Distance between the player and Ocram gets smaller
- Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull in a world not in Hardmode, and/or during the Day, will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
- Ocram tends to get closer to the player than most bosses.
For more elaborate strategies on defeating Ocram, including Weapon and Arena recommendations, see Guide:Ocram strategies.
- Crystal Bullets with an Unreal Megashark are effective.
- Average melee weapons with no ranged features tend to be less effective, as it can be difficult to make physical contact with Ocram.
- Ocram is the only Boss exclusive to the console and mobile versions.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.