Palladium Ore is an orange-colored Hardmode ore which can replace Cobalt in a given world. It appears similar to Copper Ore but appears slightly more saturated.
Like other Hardmode ores, Palladium is generated upon destruction of a Demon Altar with a Pwnhammer, it is immune to all types of explosions and requires Molten Pickaxe or higher to mine.
- On a small map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 760 feet (380 tiles).
- On a medium map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,100 feet (550 tiles).
- On a large map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,270 feet (635 tiles).
- In reality, palladium is an element that is chemically similar to platinum. Though elemental palladium is silvery-white in color, it forms several compounds with orange or red-brown color. It has a wide range of applications including jewelery and electronics, but its most common use is as a chemical catalyst.
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- 1.2: Introduced.