|Internal NPC ID: 208|
The Party Girl is a town NPC vendor that sells festive items and furniture.
Unlike most NPCs, the Party Girl has a random 2% chance to spawn every morning once the criteria below are met, rather than being guaranteed to appear once fulfilling her requirements. This random chance also applies to her respawning following her death.
- There is no other NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- You have at least 7 other NPCs.
Once the Party Girl has moved into a house, she will sell the following items:
|Confetti Gun||1||Always available.|
|Smoke Bomb||20||Always available.|
|Bubble Machine||4||Always available.|
|Bubble Wand||5||Always available.|
|Fireworks Box||5||Always available.|
|Firework Fountain||3||Always available.|
|Red Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Green Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Blue Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Yellow Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party."
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- "We have to talk. It's... it's about parties."
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!" (Only if Stylist is present)
- The Party Girl is the only female NPC that isn't angry during a blood moon.
- Redigit has stated that Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
- Sprited by former terraria spriter William Data AKA Waffles.
- 1.2.4: Fireworks Box and Fireworks Fountain added.
- 22.214.171.124: The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand.
- 1.2: Introduced.