|Internal NPC ID: 208|
Unlike most NPCs, the Party Girl has a random 1/40 (2.5%) chance to spawn every morning once the criteria below are met, rather than being guaranteed to appear once fulfilling them. This random chance also applies to her respawning following her death.
- There is no other NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- A certain number of other NPCs are in the world:
When enemies approach her, she will attack them by throwing a happy grenade. Otherwise, she will behave like normal, though she will occasionally throw confetti at the player.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Confetti Gun||1||Always available.|
|Smoke Bomb||20||Always available.|
|Bubble Machine||4||Always available.|
|Bubble Wand||5||Always available.|
|Beach Ball||20||Always available.|
|Lava Lamp||2||Always available.|
|Fireworks Box||5||Always available.|
|Firework Fountain||3||Always available.|
|Happy Grenade||2||If the player has Happy Grenades in inventory.|
|Confetti Cannon||25||Hardmode, when Pirate is present.|
|Party Center||20||Always available.|
|Party Hat||1||Always available.|
|Silly Balloon Machine||5||Always available.|
|Party Present||20||While a party is active.|
|Pigronata||1||While a party is active.|
|Blue Streamer||50||While a party is active.|
|Green Streamer||50||While a party is active.|
|Pink Streamer||50||While a party is active.|
|Silly Purple Balloon||1||While a party is active.|
|Silly Green Balloon||1||While a party is active.|
|Silly Pink Balloon||1||While a party is active.|
|Silly Tied Balloon (Green)||10||While a party is active.|
|Silly Tied Balloon (Purple)||10||While a party is active.|
|Silly Tied Balloon (Pink)||10||While a party is active.|
Names[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party."
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- " We have to talk. It's... it's about parties."
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!" (Only if Stylist is present)
During a Party:
- "Hmm? Nothing special today… just kidding! It's party time, and then it's after party time!"
- "At last, my time has come!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Party Girl is supposed to be the final pre-hardmode NPC possible, as you must have all 14 other pre-hardmode NPCs ( 8 for mobile version ) before she arrives. However, as the Traveling Merchant counts towards the NPC total, she can be obtained with only 13 permanent NPCs, but this is quite rare.
- Oddly in the mobile and console version, she can be summoned with the King Statue (even though her name is Party Girl)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Party Girl is the only female NPC that isn't angry during a Blood Moon.
- Redigit has stated that the Party Girl was partially inspired by Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
- The Party Girl was sprited by former Terraria spriter William Data AKA Waffles.
- Although rare, the Party Girl can have the same name as the Dryad. (Isis)
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.2: Now sells Party Center, Party Hat and Silly Balloon Machine, as well as several party-related items.
- 220.127.116.11: Chance to spawn increased to 2.5% from the previous 2% (1/40 as opposed to 1/50)
- 1.2.4: Fireworks Box and Fireworks Fountain added.
- 18.104.22.168: The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand.
- 1.2: Introduced.