The Party Girl is an NPC that has a low chance to spawn once the following criteria have been met:
- There is no NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- You have at least 8 other NPCs. (May not be a necessary prerequisite since Party Girl can spawn with less than 8 other NPCs in a world. Could possibly affect spawn chance though.)
Party Girl has a spawn chance of 2% every morning, so it can take a long time for her to arrive. This spawn rate is the same even if she has already spawned in a world and died.
 Items sold
Once the Party Girl has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Confetti Gun||1||Always available.|
|Smoke Bomb||20||Always available.|
|Bubble Machine||4||Always available.|
|Red Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Green Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Blue Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Yellow Rocket||15||After defeating the Wall of Flesh|
|Bubble Wand||5||Always available.|
Bailey, Bambi, Bunny, Candy, Cherry, Dazzle, Destiny, Fantasia, Fantasy, Glitter, Isis, Lexus, Paris, Roxanne, Sparkle, Star, Sugar, Trixie
- Strangely enough, the Party Girl is the only female NPC that does not become annoyed during a Blood Moon, though the reference below explains this behavior.
- Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," due to the potential quotes, hair style, color scheme, and general demeanor. The Confetti Gun may also be a reference to the 'Party Cannon', another aspect of the referenced character. Two of her possible names, Trixie and Sparkle, refer to characters in "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
- Sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- She may also be a reference to the 1995 film "party girl" in which the main character, Mary, dresses in a similar fashion to this NPC.
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party." (As the pirate replaces the word "rum" in one of his quotes with "blinkroot", it is possibly the equivalent of the alcoholic beverage)
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- "We have to talk. It's... it's about parties." (Which may be a reference to the Party Cat Comic series)
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- 1.2: Introduced.
|Guide • Merchant • Traveling Merchant • Dye Trader • Nurse • Dryad • Painter • Arms Dealer |
Demolitionist • Clothier • Party Girl • Stylist • Mechanic • Goblin Tinkerer • Witch Doctor
Hardmode (Wizard • Pirate • Steampunker • Truffle • Cyborg)