| AI Type
| Max Life
| KB Resist
| Internal NPC ID: 208
| This is a Town NPC. A House may be required in order for it to appear.
The Party Girl is a town NPC vendor that sells festive items and furniture.
Unlike most NPCs, the Party Girl has a random 1/40 (2.5%) chance to spawn every morning once the criteria below are met, rather than being guaranteed to appear once fulfilling them. This random chance also applies to her respawning following her death.
- There is no other NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- A certain number of other NPCs are in the world:
When enemies approach her, she will attack them by throwing a happy grenade. Otherwise, she will behave like normal, though she will occasionally throw confetti at the player.
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party."
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- "We have to talk. It's... it's about parties." (Can sometimes be said by Witch Doctor)
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!" (Only if Stylist is present)
- The Party Girl is the final pre-hardmode NPC possible, as you must have all 14 other pre-hardmode NPCs before she arrives.
- Oddly in mobile version, she can be summoned with the King Statue (even though her name is Party Girl)
- The Party Girl is the only female NPC that isn't angry during a Blood Moon.
- Redigit has stated that the Party Girl was partially inspired by Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
- The Party Girl was sprited by former Terraria spriter William Data AKA Waffles.
- 22.214.171.124: Chance to spawn increased to 2.5% from the previous 2% (1/40 as opposed to 1/50)
- Added sold items: Lava Lamp, Confetti Cannon, Bubble, and Smoke Block.
- Now attacks enemies by using confetti grenades, drops Happy Grenade on death.
- Now only spawns if 14 NPCs are in town.
- Old Man, Traveling Merchant, and Skeleton Merchant are now excluded from Town NPC count for move-in requirement.
- 1.2.4: Fireworks Box and Fireworks Fountain added.
- 126.96.36.199: The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand.
- 1.2: Introduced.