| Party Girl
| AI Type
| Max Life
| PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
| This is a Town NPC. A House may be required in order for it to appear.
The Party Girl is an NPC that has a low chance to spawn once the following criteria have been met:
- There is no NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- You have at least 8 other NPCs.
Party Girl has a spawn chance of 2% every morning, so it can take a long time for her to arrive. This spawn rate is the same even if she has already spawned in a world and died.
 Items sold
Once the Party Girl has moved into a house, she will sell the following items:
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party." (As the pirate replaces the word "rum" in one of his quotes with "blinkroot", it is possibly the equivalent of the alcoholic beverage)
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- "We have to talk. It's... it's about parties." (Which may be a reference to the Party Cat Comic series)
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!" (Only if Stylist is present)
The Party Girl sometimes spawns when fewer than 8 other NPCs are present.
Bug 1.2 (console version):
(XBox 360, PS3, PS Vita) The Party Girl may spawn as the Cyborg
but looking like Party Girl, giving the message "Cyborg has arrived" and sells items normally sold by the Cyborg even if requirements for the Cyborg have not been met, thus allowing the player to purchase rockets before entering Hardmode
Bug 1.2 (console version):
(XBox 360, PS3, PS Vita) The Party Girl and Cyborg may spawn with swapped names. For instance, the name "Beta", given to the Cyborg, may appear as the name of the Party Girl, and the name "Cherry", the name for the Party Girl, may be given to the Cyborg.
- The Party Girl is the only female NPC that isn't angry during a blood moon.
- Party Girl may be a reference to Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," due to the potential quotes, hair style, color scheme, and general demeanor. The Confetti Gun may also be a reference to the 'Party Cannon', another aspect of the referenced character. Two of her possible names, Trixy and Sparkle, refer to characters in "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
- Sprited by former terraria spriter William Data AKA Waffles.
- She may also be a reference to the 1995 film "party girl" in which the main character, Mary, dresses in a similar fashion to this NPC.
- 1.2.4: Fireworks Box and Fireworks Fountain added.
- 18.104.22.168: The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand.
- 1.2: Introduced.