| Party Girl
| AI Type
| Max Life
| PC-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the PC version of Terraria.
| This is a town NPC. You may need a home in order for it to appear.
The Party Girl is an NPC that has a low chance to spawn once the following criteria have been met:
- There is no NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty house.
- You have at least 8 other NPCs. (May not be a necessary prerequisite since Party Girl can spawn with less than 8 other NPCs in a world. Could possibly affect spawn chance though.)
Party Girl has a spawn chance of 2% every morning, so it can take a long time for her to arrive. This spawn rate is the same even if she has already spawned in a world and died.
The Party Girl will sell you the Bubble Machine which makes bubbles. She also sells the Confetti Gun and fireworks.
 Items sold
Once the Party Girl has moved into a house, she will sell the following items:
Bailey, Bambi, Bunny, Candy, Cherry, Dazzle, Destiny, Fantasia, Fantasy, Glitter, Isis, Lexus, Paris, Roxanne, Sparkle, Star, Sugar, Trixie
- Strangely enough, the Party Girl is the only female NPC that does not become annoyed during a Blood Moon, though the reference below explains this behavior.
- Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," due to the potential quotes, hair style, color scheme, and general demeanor. The Confetti Gun may also be a reference to the 'Party Cannon', another aspect of the referenced character. Two of her possible names, Trixie and Sparkle, refer to characters in "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
- Sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- She may also be a reference to the 1995 film "party girl" in which the main character, Mary, dresses in a similar fashion to this NPC.
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party." (As the pirate replaces the word "rum" in one of his quotes with "blinkroot", it is possibly the equivalent of the alcoholic beverage)
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- "We have to talk. It's... it's about parties." (Which may be a reference to the Party Cat Comic series)
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!" (If the player is male)
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!" (Only if Stylist is present)