|Set Bonus||1 defense|
|Internal Item ID: 736 - 738|
Pearlwood Armor is an armor set that provides a total defense of 8, making it slightly better than Copper armor or Tin armor, but not as easy to obtain. It can be crafted at any Work Bench and requires a total of 75 Pearlwood. Although it is the second best wooden armor, it is the worst Hardmode armor.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One of the only armors craftable without an Iron Anvil.
- Like other wood armors, this has no sell value.
- Crafting this particular armor set would seem to serve little purpose outside of vanity or collectability, or perhaps as a hand-me-down, as the mere presence of The Hallow in a world means that Hardmode has already been triggered, and a defense rating of eight is woefully insufficient for the tough mobs awaiting players.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The headpiece seems to have a horn on it; this is likely due to the Hallow having Unicorns in it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Ebonwood armor, defense 4 (+1)
- Shadewood armor, defense 4 (+1)
- Boreal Wood armor, defense 3 (+1)
- Palm Wood armor, defense 3 (+1)
- Rich Mahogany armor, defense 3 (+1)
- Wood armor, defense 2 (+1)