Pets are little critters that follow you around. Like summoned minions, pets are completely invincible and they have no set duration - they will follow you until you die, summon a different pet, or cancel the associated buff. Most are purely cosmetic, but some of the console-exclusive pets can do minimal damage to enemies.
|Console Exclusive Pets|
|Bat||Vial of Blood||Gold Chest|
|Guinea Pig||Cabbage||Gold Chest, Chest|
|Slime||Petri Dish||Gold Chest, Chest|
|Werewolf||Wolf Fang||Gold Chest|
|Zombie||Brain||Gold Chest, Shadow Chest|
You can also get "Elfa" on Android and iOS by cutting down trees.
- Pets give the player a buff with the same name as the pet without a time limit, which will last until the player dies.
- PC pets do not deal damage, see minions instead.
- Pets do not count towards a player's current minion count.
- Some Pets such as the Cursed Sapling and Baby Truffle provide light for the player which is rather useful when caving or in dark areas.
- The three items below behave much like pets, but are not. They also supply light.